Re: [Phys-l] Unit Conversions (was Mass and Energy)

Bob LaMontagne wrote:

Specifically, the coach wanted me to email the quizzes to the students so
they could return them on the next class they attended.

Again I am reminded of Joss Whedon's vision of high school as Hellmouth.

Percy (the athlete): Hey, I'm *challenged*.

Snyder: You're lazy, self-involved, and spoiled. That's quite the challenge.

For additional context et cetera, see e.g.
http://vrya.net/bdb/clip.php?clip=1459