Re: [Phys-l] Mentos and soda

Impressive!

Reminds me of the Zits comic wherein the mother asks what he's going to cook, "Anything w/ flambé in the title".

bc who's saved it to HD.

Thomas O'Neill wrote:

ap-L and especially Bernard Cleyet

We just carried out the Mentos and soda experiment for a bunch of
second graders here yesterday. It was very well received.

If you wish, you may view the resulting video by visiting our
school site: http://www.svgs.k12.va.us/SodaFountainScienceWeb.mov

(warning: you will need the latest QuickTime to view the movie).

cut