[Phys-l] Theatre

In order to properly personify PC in the treatment of children (according to principles enunciated authoritatively by Piaget), I have reluctantly consented to being part of the "ensemble" of townspeople in a production of "Oliver" at the Community House in Hinsdale. The performances will be on week-ends during the last two weeks in July. If you live in the western suburbs of Chicago, I encourage you to attend. If you don't live in the western suburbs of Chicago, I encourage you to take up temmporary residence there, so that you can attend. comfortably.
Regards,
Jack
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women on it eat their
hearts out, pretending that they can discourse knowledgeably about
physics."
The eggzacting dialogues of Omelet of Copenhagen.
Forwarded by Jack