Re: [Phys-l] thinking skills (and how to teach thinking skills)

On Wed, 10 May 2006 23:04:19 -0400 "Anthony Lapinski"
<Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org> writes:
Physics is a unique and fascinating discipline. Hard to teach and
harder to comprehend. ...... I now use peer instruction,
and it has been helpful. Make students responsible for their learning.
My tests have three parts: ...... etc. etc.

Sounds good! But instead of using "peer instruction", why not try
doing the instruction yourself and let the students make and grade their
own tests?

:- )