[Phys-l] To lighten your day - an honest lab report.

Seeing as how finals are approaching, I though a little humor might be
in order. I recently saw this lab report and thought some of you all
might find it amusing :-) If nothing else, it is honest! The opening
line is "Abstract: The exponential dependence of resistivity on
temperature in germanium is found to be a great big lie."

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~kovar/hall.html

And of course, there is the old favorite, "The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project"

http://www.twinkiesproject.com/

Tim F