Re: [Phys-l] August 1990 issue of American Journal of Physics

Warren - I have a copy you can have. I'll drop it into the mail today.

"Therefore, O students, study mathematics, and

do not build without foundations." - Leonardo da Vinci

Dr. George Spagna
Chair, Physics Department
Randolph-Macon College
P.O. Box 5005