Re: [Phys-l] Equations (causal relationship)

M Edmiston wrote:

On the other hand, if we view the inner most portion of F(net) = (F1 +
F2 + F3) = m(a1 + a2 + a3) = ma(net) we run into an experimental
problem. Each individual force can be measured in many circumstances,
especially the zero acceleration zero velocity case. But I cannot
imagine any way to measure the individual accelerations that (multiplied
by m) equate to the individual forces, because the object has only one
manifest acceleration to measure.

Would you say that my example of visualizing the independent accelerations on the inclined plane is invalid?

Stefan Jeglinski