Re: [Phys-l] stock up on dyes

Tho not impoverished, we were hungry and went to bed to keep warm due to Bosch occupation in Paris. I don't remember if I got (contracted) impetigo then, but certainly did a year later in Palo Alto.

bc, not certain if thankful for a US citizen mother.

p.s. avoid, if at all possible, topical steroids; they thin the skin.