Re: [Phys-l] Trading Research for Teaching

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> on
Saturday, April 8, 2006 at 12:56 PM -0700 wrote:
All of us physics teachers in British Columbia welcome Wieman's
coming, and I expect that something significant will come of it.

I, in Colorado, am sad but I am very glad my daughter had a chance to be
in Wieman's class in Boulder.

I hope something good comes from the move. The amount of inertia in
teaching any discipline is huge!

Ken Fox