From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:25 PM
To: phys-l phys-l
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] laptops banned from class

I've already done what Anthony, Herb and Jack discuss below.
But, sometimes lectures get so lonely. If you want to use
what I use for free, then you can get the CD in a zip file at
physicstoolkit.com. My lecture notes, generated using
lecture notes in the zip file, can be viewed at
http://home.minneapolis.edu/~carlsoro/. The phys 1221 notes
are kind of sparce lately because I am insisting students
drive the lecture by reading and asking questions and they
are resisting. But the phys 1100 notes are complete.

Enjoy,

Bob Carlson