Re: [Phys-l] laptops banned from class

I've already done what Anthony, Herb and Jack discuss
below. But, sometimes lectures get so lonely. If you
want to use what I use for free, then you can get the
CD in a zip file at physicstoolkit.com. My lecture
notes, generated using lecture notes in the zip file,
can be viewed at
http://home.minneapolis.edu/~carlsoro/. The phys 1221
notes are kind of sparce lately because I am insisting
students drive the lecture by reading and asking
questions and they are resisting. But the phys 1100
notes are complete.

Enjoy,

Bob Carlson

Sorry Bernard, while all documents are in html and
will run on Macs, the applications only run on pcs.