[Phys-l] PASCO Optics Lab Request....

Would any of you happen to have a good optics lab with lenses written up
to be used specifically with the PASCO Basic Optics Set with the lenses,
light source, and optics bench?
I have done the lab (Experiment 9) on the finding the focal length by
graphing 1/di and 1/do, but I am looking for another lab that does more to
investigate converging lenses with objects inside and outside the focal
point, and also locating virtual images with a diverging lens.
Would any of you happen to already have one written up that you would be
willing to send me? That would save me a lot of time if I didn't have to
write up my own. I can receive file attachments at vonphilp@myactv.net.
Thanks in advance!
~ Ralph von Philp