Re: [Phys-l] Current as Vector

At 09:32 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:

Another side of this story: I think everybody agrees that electric potential is a scalar. Hence a voltage V, being potential difference between two points, is also a scalar. Similarly, everybody agrees that resistance R of a conductor is a scalar.
//
Moses Fayngold,
NJIT

I certainly can find counter examples to the assertion that resistance
is a scalar. Plastic films show notable non isotropism.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!