[Phys-l] Physics Books Available

Dear Fellow Physicists,

I am offering two boxes of books for sale (details follow). Please let me
know if you are interested.

2006-box 1 ($25 total, including postage)
Slater, John C., Quantum Theory of Atomic Structure (Vol. 1, 1960)

Merzbacher, Eugen, Quantum Mechanics, second ed.
Finkelstein, Robert J. Nonrelativistic Mechanics (paperback)
Schwartz, Melvin, Principles of Electrodynamics
Stanley, H. Eugene,Introduction to Phase Transitions and Critical
Phenomena
Gottfried, Kurt, Quantum Mechanics, Volume 1--Fundamentals
Huang, Kerson, Statistical Mechanics
Schiff, Leonard I., Quantum Mechanics (third edition)
Fetter, A. L. and John D. Walecka, Quantum Theory of Many-Particle Systems

2006 - box 2 ($25 total, including postage)
Jeans, James, Physics and Philosophy (Dover)
Jeans, James, Science and Music (Dover)
Francis F. Chen, Introduction to Plasma Physics
Birdsall, C. K. and A. Bruce Langdon, Plasma Physics via Computer
Simulation
Hockney, R. W., and J. W. Eastwood, Computer Simulation Using
Particles
Grimes, Craig Alan, A New Swept Frequency Permeameter for Measuring
Magnetic Thin Films
AAPT Resource Letters Book IV
CalTech, Physics 5 Lab Experiments (modern physics, sound, oscillations,
etc.)
CalTech, Physics 7 Laboratory Experiments (modern physics)
Hoffmann, Banesh, The Strange Story of the Quantum (Dover)
Maissel L. I., and M. H. Francombe, An Introduction to Thin Films
Carpenter, D. Rae, and R. B. Minnix, The Dick and Rae Physics Demo
Notebook

Happy reading.

Sincerely,
Steven Ratliff

Steven T. Ratliff
Institutional Researcher / Professor of Physics
Northwestern College
3003 Snelling Ave. N.
St. Paul, MN 55113-1598
U. S. A.