Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556

On Mar 19, 2006, at 6:39 PM, Larry Woolf wrote:

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of John Clement
Sent: Sun 3/19/2006 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] nature of science

One solution would be to integrate the NOS into the curriculum. Of course
this need to be done in the context of a researched inquiry based course.

This is the essence of BSCS Science: An Inquiry Approach

http://www.kendallhunt.com/index.cfm?PID=201&CMD=search&DIS=450
http://www.bscs.org/page.asp?pageid=0|31|53|306|58|64

Larry Woolf