Re: [Phys-l] Warped 2-metersticks....

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of the processes suggested for "un-warping" the
warped 2-meter sticks would disturb the spacing between the hashmarks on the
sticks. I'd be pretty nervous about turning it into spaghetti for fear that I
would end up with a French curve. For that matter, would the over all length
of the stick be changed?

Just wondering.
Cherie

In a message dated 3/18/2006 7:10:59 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,