Re: [Phys-l] non-virus

I've been running Windows since version 3.x, on my office machine and two
home machines. In all that time I have had only ONE minor virus--and I
knew the second I got it that it was my fault (and cleaned it off in
minutes). If you are semi competent, you can avoid all viruses. So would
everybody can their 'superior than thou' attitude about the G** D***
Apples. (I have a G4 on my desk as well--it hardly ever gets turned on.)

Rick