Re: [Phys-l] subscriptionquestion

Leon,

Go to:

There you can get your 'new' password sent to you. After you receive the
password via email, you can enter the preferences menu and change your
settings.

Matt

On 2/24/06, Leon Leonardo <lleonardo1@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've been subscribed for several years during which I
received the postings daily in one folder. Recently,
instead, I've been receiving the postings
individually. How can I return to the folder approach?
If I can't, I'll have to un-suscribe.

Thanks

lleonardo1@yahoo.com

(I've long ago forgotten my password.)