Re: [Phys-l] sound wagon?

I think this is what you're looking for...

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR70235

Kinda pricey but very cool.

Matt

On 2/23/06, Anthony Lapinski <anthony_lapinski@pds.org> wrote:

I'm looking for a "sound wagon." Not sure if this is the actual name. It's
a small car/van with a stylus/needle on the bottom. You put it on the edge
of a vinyl record, and it moves around and plays the music. I've only seen
a few of these at workshops I've attended over the years, but can't seem
to find them anywhere. Does anybody know where these can be purchased?