From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of frank
cange
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:55 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] tonight's nova on the neutrino

Dear COlleagues:
If anyone on the PHYS-L listserv made a copy of the NOVA program on
tonight (2/21) on the neutrino could you make a copy for me on a vhs or
could I send you a blank to copy one for me. My vcr didn't work
properly
and I missed it. Thanks in advance, I'll pay for the VHS tape and
mailing.
My address is:
Frank Cange
205 berkshire dr