Re: [Phys-l] current vector

John Mallinckrodt wrote:

printed out several of them for extended study.

Please _toss out_ any old printouts of the note on the
magnetic field of a long straight wire
http://www.av8n.com/physics/straight-wire.htm

and make new ones if you're interested. I just now
fixed a bug. Not only was it a dumb mistake, it was
a mistake that I already fixed once, about a year ago.
Apparently the edit got lost because I forgot to check
it in to my version control system, or some such. I
hate fixing the same bug twice.

Sorry for any confusion and/or waste of paper.

I also just now cleaned up some of the notation and added
a few more words of explanation.