Re: [Phys-l] "Lazy members"

Yeah, good thing we aren't all together in a room; it would be constant interruptions.

bc

Jack Uretsky wrote:

Bu B.C.-
Won't work. We are a collection of people who, as kids, delighted to show off our superior knowledge by having our hand up first, whenever the teacher asked a question. As you can see from the postings. that competitive spirit has not dwindled.
Regards,
Jack