Re: [Phys-l] I am not on this list

<mailto:phys-l-request@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu?subject=subscribe>

I have also suddenly shown up on the list and am getting messages I
don't really want. If someone could tell me how to get myself removed, I
woujld appreciate it.
J. Epstein

At 11:06 AM 2/13/2006, you wrote:
I have also suddenly shown up on the list and am getting messages I
don't really want. If someone could tell me how to get myself removed, I
woujld appreciate it.
J. Epstein

bobblank@pacific.net.sg wrote:

>I AM NOT ON THIS LISTSERVE, SO PLEASE DELETE ME. THANK YOU.

I included some of the standard header which is attached to
every note distributed by the phys-l list
The line you want begins: list-unsubscribe
I highlighted it with a train of arrows thus: >>>>>>>
You go to the indicated web address, or even simpler, send a note
to the unsubscribe mail address.
Then confirm your intention when it replies.

But I realise not every mail reader or browser shows
the header information.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!