[Phys-L] Re: [BOBPARKS-WHATSNEW] What's New Friday February 10, 2006 (fwd)

On Sat, 11 Feb 2006, John Clement wrote (in part):

It reminds me of the little old lady who said that people were not supposed
to go to the Moon. They should stay at home and watch television as the
good Lord intended.

She was probably related to our present attorney-general who was
quoted on NPR this morning as contending that electronic surveillance,
without court supervision, goes back to Washington and Lincoln.
Regards,
Jack