[Phys-L] Re: Physics Solutions Manual

Quoting Anthony Lapinski <anthony_lapinski@PDS.ORG>:

I also grade/review tests, but students
cannot keep them. Even at the high school level, I trust nobody...

Be careful. We had a professor several years ago who never gave back
tests. Students could come to his office to review them, otherwise they
were locked in
a file cabinet in his office. He re-used questions each term so as to compare
students from class to class. Someone broke into his office and the file
cabinet. Nothing appeared to be missing, but he changed the questions on the
next test. The class average dropped by 15 points.

Mariam
GPC
Lawrenceville, GA