this e-mail to John Hubisz. It is possible that he may be able to help
you .

Herb

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:02:39 -0600 frank cange <cangefrank@HOTMAIL.COM>
writes:
Herb:
If you find any of the ORbit of Mars books that have black and
white photos of Mars used in this lab in Project Physics I would like
have them if you are getting rid of them also. Give me a price and I
will be
glad to pay it. Again that is the black and white photo book that goes
with
the ORbit of Mars lab in the Project Physics series.
Frank Cange

From: Herb Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Project Physics Textbook
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:03:14 -0500

Back in the late 1960's while preparing to teach the "Project
Physics"
course I secured a most valuable textbook . It is the "Authorized
Interim Version 1968-69 textbook distributed by by Holt, Reinhart
and
Winston". It is in a sturdy looseleaf binder measuring 10.5" X 11"
X 2"
and weighs almost six pounds and has better photographs, diagrams
and
marginal notes than almost any other physics textbook that I have
ever
seen.

For a total $25, I would be happy to wrap and mail it to the
first
response that I receive to this e-mail.

Herb Gottlieb