[Phys-L] Re: Make and Take Ideas

If you can afford $7 (Seven dollars!). contact the Solar Center at
Stanford and get their package of spectroscope kits. You calibrate the
spectroscope with the green line at 545.0 in the spectrum of your
fluorescent light. I constructe mine (pre-cut fold and tape sheets) in
about 40 minutes. You get 24 kits in a package.
Jack