From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On
Behalf Of Tony Wayne
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 8:36 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Make and Take Ideas

This spring I'm helping out with some make-and-take
demonstration/activity
ideas. I have few ideas and I've searched the web for make-and-take
ideas.
(Most web sites just list presenters and their topics while mentioning
make-and-take demo's will be provided or giving demo names that don't
make
enough sense.)
Have any of you recently been anywhere where you received a
make-and-take
apparatus you like or find rather "cool?" What is it? Can you be
somewhat
specific so others might be able to make it?

Thanks for your responses ahead of time.
-Tony

--
Tony Wayne
Albemarle High School