[Phys-L] Re: Acronyms (was: Re: Piaget & Physics Education)- CORRECTION

In my previous post of today "Re: Acronyms (was: Re: Piaget & Physics
Education)" [Hake (2006a)] I wrote:

"I'm a propagator but NOT the originator of the 'reinventing the flat
tire' analogy - that honor goes to Lee Schulman, now President of the
Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
<http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/>."

The originator's name is Lee SHULMAN, NOT Lee Schulman. I also
misspelled Shulman's name in an earlier post "Piaget & Physics
Education" [Hake (2006b).

I thank Werner Wittman for pointing out my misspellings.

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>

"All who teach are obliged to think about how they teach,
as well as the content of what they teach. The stakes are
too high for us tolerate anything less."
Lee Shulman