[Phys-L] Re: COLD FUSION

AFTER CORRECTING WHAT WAS POSTED AN HOUR AGO:

On Jan 20, 2006, at 9:41 AM, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

Those who want to know about cold fusion events might be interested in
items 270, 271, 273 and 274 that has just been added to my website at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

After attending the 12th international cold fusion conference (ICCF12)
I added additional information to the unit #269. The item #270 is the
ICCF12 poster presented by me. (see the older item #267 for more
details about the Texas setup).

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.