[Phys-L] Re: Another attack on Evolution

Please explain exactly what these horrible fundamentalists are, what
terrible encounters you have had with thm, and why they are so
reprehensible, besides the fact that you don't agree with them.

Although I haven't yet made his personal acquaintance, and so I guess
you will not allow me to count him, I would say Pat Robertson now
seems about as Christian as they come. At least you better not accuse
him otherwise. Before him, Jim Bakker struck me as a pretty Godly
fellow, and also Jimmy Swaggert. They never hurt me of course, so I
do agree that the people they did hurt don't count.

And in case you didn't hear yet, Einstein was a fake and
fundamentally dishonest, having plagiarized virtually everything he
is infamous for.

Please, bring back Pentcho Valev!

Stefan Jeglinski