[Phys-L] Re: Doppler film loop

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Monday, January
16, 2006 at 2:34 PM -0700 wrote:
I just went to the library to check out the film loop of the Doppler =
effect in a ripple tank that I use every year, and found that they ha=
ve discarded it since I used it last (without even offering to donate=
it to our department instead!). Does anyone know if this film (poss=
ibly produced by Bell Labs?) is available in DVD (or maybe even VHS) =
format? (The original version is probably from the 1970's or before.=
)

It is one of the segments of the Cinema Classics offered by AAPT and Ztek.
$$$$$$$$ because you get a lot.

I will look to see if I still have the loop itself tomorrow when I am back
at school. Maybe we can make a deal, if I have it. I know I have several.

Ken Fox