[Phys-L] Is Anyone?

I have used the "Ranking Task" documents in class and I have used th=
Lecture-Tutorials in Astronomy also in class.

Like both.

What I am wondering about is there anyone working on Lecture-Tutorial=
for Physics, especially Conceptual Physics?

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Sheron Snyder
LCC
Art of Physics

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is=
=3D
much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that =
=3D
might be wrong." - Richard Feynman
"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is=
much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that =
might be wrong." - Richard Feynman=20