[Phys-L] Re: Ethical Issues

Some time in the too dim past I read some famous scientist did
similarly. The exercise was to measure the E. (About an erg/fly?)
It's a Feynman trick, but I think before his time, say Gamow?

bc, who thinks their bad rep. * will condemn them to non PETA defense,
and both GK and I think it's the funniest (ghoulish) site this year
(last year).

* which reminds me of a SciAm article that flies don't spread disease.

Brian Whatcott wrote:

Ethical issues in animal experimentation: OK for premeds, NoGo for EngPhysUGs?

<http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/dinoriki/phliez/work-well-together.html>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!