[Phys-L] Re: judge rejects i.d. in PA case

I think JD missed my point. By writing "always" JM implied the "Jew"
must not lie. I don't believe in absolute morality. Neither, evidently
does JD.

If I'm to make a moral judgment about the ID liars then I couldn't
support tree huggers and PETA crazies.

bc, who selfishly thanks that Dean for the letter, otherwise the Gestapo
might have caught my father, a minor member of the resistance.

John Denker wrote:

Bernard Cleyet described himself as:

loath to make a moral judgment

Arguing "moral equivalancy" between the Gestapo agent and his victim
indicates a truly astonishing lack of morals and an equally astonishing
lack of judgement.