[Phys-L] Re: Uh - oh hope he's only a Sunday creationist

That is possible, I suppose; more often, the explanation is one of sp=
ace, and many cartoonists include "throwaway" panels in the expectati=
on that some of their work may be edited for reasons other than conte=
nt.
=20
=20
=20
=20

________________________________

Interesting. When I looked at the strip on the web, there was
something unfamiliar about it. It turns out that our local rag
omitted the first two frames. Apparently they thought the phrase
"Sunday Creationist" wouldn't go down too well with our SB majority
here in NC.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams