[Phys-L] Re: Warning: Don't ask for Library loans on Political Topics

I didn't have any delays or problems with the alien and sedition act. BTW I
thought that not following the law was an impeachable offense, such as
administratively approving wire taps without a judge's approval.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

p.s. Note how the DHS succeeded in suppressing the terrorism course, and
the first time I Googled Alien and sedition law, after an unusually long
time, paraphrased, "empty document" appeared. I tried again w/ quotes
around A & s, and obtained the above page. It's common knowledge Google
cooperates w/ China in censoring some sites. What does it do here?