[Phys-L] Re: A Letter to Juliet from Richard Dawkins - part 2

Hi all-
The trouble with Dawkin's letter is that it is execrebly bad
pedagogy. Anybody dumb enough to write long, preachy letters to young
children deserves to be put in the arena on the next celebration of lions
vs. christians day. Dawkins evidently has much to learn from his
celebrated predecessor Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, whose writings have even
inspired new theologies (try googling on Alice).
Dawkins' letter suffers from just being freaking dull - and if
it's dull to me, think what it is to a teenager or preteen.
Regards,
Jack