From: Forum for Physics Educators
[mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu] On Behalf Of Cindy Schwarz
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:28 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: Combining "Survivor" and physics???

actually I think its a great idea - I bet 95% of our students
have heard of survivor and the majority have seen it at least
one and many actually watch it - i do a mini version of this
in my intro class - when we do something interesting I say "
if you are ever on survivor and this is the task you are all
set" or something to that effect - I have never gotten blank look

Cindy Schwarz