[Phys-L] Re: Combining "Survivor" and physics???

Hi all-
I take it that this has to do with some kind of currrently popular
theme. This scheme would fall flat with someone like me who does not stay
abreast of currently popular themes. Teachers, especially, need to be
cautious about ascribing their own enthusiasms to their students.
Regards,
Jack