From: "Bob LaMontagne" <rlamont@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: Ambiguous Question

My Word! Why wouldn't one? It is a wonderful tool for pacing oneself
through
a lecture. I still use the blackboard to fill in derivations and other
items
that are best presented through a narrative and personal interaction with
the students. One must be flexible and be willing to jump around with the
individual slides when the students take the class in an unexpected
direction.

It's one of the many incredible tools that are automatically included on
all
new PC's. I am one of those who truly appreciate Microsoft. It's one of
the
wonders of a free market.

Bob at PC