[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

"Andre Marshall, a professor in the University of Maryland’s department
of fire protection engineering, offers the case of fire protection
codes, which are determined by panels representing ..."

Brian!

I'm not sure why you quote Dr. Marshal in reference to the BYU Prof.

bc, recovered from a "clean" install of OS X.

p.s. "... which a single kick of a boot is sufficient to puncture. No
aircraft required."

If I remember correctly this saved some lives. To gain access to the
stairs some broke thru the drywall. Furthermore, I now, after your
mind jiggle, remember that asbestos was removed for the reason you gave.