[Phys-L] Re: intelligent design +- elections

I have no recollection of the discussion, and the out-of-context snippets
do no refresh my recollection. However...
Relevancy is a positive attribute, and, unless shown, irrelevancy
is to be presumed. What I said was, apparently, that I did not see the
relevancy to the discussion - whatever it was. So you can help me by
reminding me of the topic of discussion, your remark, and then showing the
relationship between your remark and the topic of discussion. Otherwise,
you would have me arguing a negative - an impossibility.

Regards,
Jack