[Phys-L] AJP Resource Letters

Now, at the age of 83, I'm starting to clean out my files, cabinets and
storerooms. Here are some AJP Resource Letters that weigh about a
pound. If they are useful to you, I am willing to pack and mail
them
anywhere in the USA if you reimburse me $10 for packing and postage.

Resource
Letter Topic Author
LH 1 Liquid Helium C.T. Lane
PP-2 Plasma Physics Bekefi and Brown
ColR- 1 Readings for Physics Alfred Bork
NR-1 Nuclear Reactions Griffy
ME-1 Mossbauer Effect Wertheim
PA-1 Particle Accelerators Blewett
CR-1 Cosmic Rays Winckler and Hoffman
NPE-1 Nuclear Photo Emulsions Friedlander
BSPF-1 Physics Films Riley
EP-1 Education Psychology Ivany
GR-1 General Relativity Brill and Perisho
OE-1 Origin of elements Fowler and Stephens
SP-1 Symmetry in Physics Park
Rea-1 Reactors Michael and
Schermer
OEPM-1 Elect Properties of Metals Langenberg
SAP-1 Subatomic Particles Swartz
XR-1 X Rays Muldawer

HerbGottlieb@juno.com