[Phys-L] Re: Electromagnetism is Only a Theory!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Mallinckrodt" <ajm@CSUPOMONA.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: Electromagnetism is Only a Theory!!!

... physics teachers who play in pop groups might be advised to
touch a microphone to a copper water pipe or other assured ground
before each gig.

Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately for us, we only do "country
western."

--
John "Slo" Mallinckrodt

If I remember my 'Blues Brothers' correctly, it seemed like the band could
get pretty wet from all the beer thrown at them! ;-)

Rick