[Phys-L] Re: Tech Execs Should Speak Out for Science -- Cleaned Up -- I hope

In a message dated 10/20/2005 4:11:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anngeorg@PACBELL.NET writes:

Panzers to Ms. Lehman!

Praise be to ????

If Ida known it was this good, Ida struggled past the =20's.

bc

Cherie Lehman wrote:

Thanks. This server has problems with anything I archive on word or
sometimes with articles like this that were distributed to me from another list. It's
an AOL- PHYS_L thing.

Bob Zannelli