[Phys-L] Re: Aristotelian thinking among modern students

I often have problems with abbreviations. My mind did not automatically
associate SLA with San Luis Obispo in California. Likewise Calpoly,
mentioned by Bernard, might not be obvious to some members on this
list. My suggestion is to minimize linguistic ambiguities as much as
possible. This is suppose to be an international list.

On Oct 20, 2005, at 4:26 PM, Bernard Cleyet wrote: " . . . One of my
Santa Barbara x's degreed at SLO city . . ."

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.