[Phys-L] Re: how to unsubscribe?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Lapinski" <anthony_lapinski@PDS.ORG>

The moderator of this listserve should set the policies. I thought the
group was here to share teaching ideas, not political discussions.

Well the political, religious, and philosophical 'ratings are all connected
to the discussion of the ID movement which IS a political/religious movement
and which threatens to dictate what we can teach in our science classrooms.
While the threads have drifted some, the basic topic seems appropriate, but
has also been well identified so that you can easily use your (great flying
spaghetti monster given) delete key! ;-)

Rick