[Phys-L] Re: [SPAM-6.111] Re: [SPAM-4.611] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

I promised myself to stay out of this. But some of these
understand the other.

I am anti-abortion, but it has nothing to do with "loving
babies". I am against it because once the state starts devaluing
a certain stage of life - 'fetus' or 'baby' - then the door is
open to devalue other stages - 'old farts' like me. I don't
believe in 'souls' or other forms of religious voodoo and
wizardry, but I do care about the government sticking a big
needle in my arm because they feel it would be better for society
or because they somehow think that I can't possibly be enjoying
my quality of life at my age.

These arguments about health care and corporate welfare are just
nonsensical fog thrown out as a shield against thinking about the
core issues.

The topic is ID - which is a real and present danger. We can't
let science be hijacked by cultists.

Bob at PC

You don't follow politics too closely do you. Pro lifers
overwhelmingly
vote
repugnant who in case you haven't paid attention are mostly
concerned with
promoting military spending and
passing tax cuts for the upper-uppers as well as implementing
the
social
agenda of the fundamentalists and Catholics. This includes
mandating
ID in
science class by law. But in any case you missed my point. Let
me try
again. If
they love the "Babies" so WHY ISN'T THERE A CRUSADE TO
INSURE ALL CHILDREN
HAVE HEALTH CARE. I know the answer, do you?

Bob Zannelli