[Phys-L] Re: [SPAM-6.111] Re: [SPAM-4.611] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

In a message dated 10/17/2005 11:39:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jmackey@HARDING.EDU writes:

Robert B Zannelli wrote:

No read Fetus. Calling a collection of embryo cells a baby is a nice trick.

It is a baby, an unborn one maybe, but alive and responsive. Exiting
from the birth canal magically confers personhood on th infant?

BTW real babies go without health care in America,

All real babies go without health care???
==============================
Who said all. The uninsured in Corperica stands at 46 million and growing.
Of course many of these are children.

Babies without health care don't bother any "pro-lifers"?

You don't follow politics too closely do you. Pro lifers overwhelmingly vote
repugnant who in case you haven't paid attention are mostly concerned with
promoting military spending and
passing tax cuts for the upper-uppers as well as implementing the social
agenda of the fundamentalists and Catholics. This includes mandating ID in
science class by law. But in any case you missed my point. Let me try again. If
they love the "Babies" so WHY ISN'T THERE A CRUSADE TO INSURE ALL CHILDREN
HAVE HEALTH CARE. I know the answer, do you?

Bob Zannelli